Suitcase shelves photo

Suitcase shelves photo

Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Wallpaper.... Meinewand and Bloom Papers

Fab site for wallpapers, including Farrow & Ball, Osborne and Little, Cole and Son and lots more... expensive, classy, lots of choice.

Farrow & Ball, Renaissance (from meinewand.de)

Marimekko Joonas (from meinewand.de)


When I bought wallpaper for my kitchen, I found it on a German site, but actually bought it from Bloom Papers as even having it sent from Spain was cheaper than the German site!!! Crazy, huh!

Wallpaper by Catalina Estrada at Bloom Papers


2 comments:

  1. what a shame you stopped blogging, great wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of lost interest in interiors after working on the flat and getting it sorted out. I was doing a course in interior design online, but haven't looked at it for absolutely ages. Could go back, but I learnt so much with the building and designing of my flat, that it doesn't hold the same interest any more. Might do another kind of blog one day... ooooohhhh making ravioli for my Italian neighbour tonight... my first lot were so delicious, and still have my friend's pasta machine, but am 'bricking it' a bit. Got yummmmmy fillings lined up though...it's a Sardinian evening :-) Wish my luck and send you pasta charms this-a-way!!

      Delete